We are always delighted to welcome new members. Membership of the Virginia Woolf Society of Great Britain entitles you to:
- Virginia Woolf Bulletin three times a year, containing articles, reviews and previously unpublished material by Woolf herself (normally £5 each)
- Birthday Lecture: annual talk by a Woolf scholar or author, held on the Saturday nearest to 25 January*
- Regular email updates, with information and news of upcoming Woolf events
- Member events: e.g. day conferences; talks and visits; guided walks in an area connected with Woolf*
- Reading Group: informal meetings to discuss Woolf’s works (normally £5)
(* There is a charge for events marked with an asterisk.)
As a non-profit organisation run by elected volunteers, we keep our fees as low as we can.
Annual membership (year ending 31 Dec 2018 or 31 Dec 2019)
£26 outside Europe
Five-year membership (beginning 2018 or 2019)
£104 outside Europe
Please email the Membership Secretary Stuart N. Clarke at email@example.com for a membership form, or write to:
Southport PR9 8HJ
You can pay (sterling only) by online banking, cheque or PayPal. For online payments, please use the following details.
Account Name: Virginia Woolf Society GB
Account No.: 40411044
Sort Code: 09 06 66
Reference: please use MBRSHP plus your surname (so that we can match up the payment with the contact details provided).
UK members can renew using online banking and emailing Stuart N. Clarke as above with:
- membership number.
For other membership types, please write to or email Stuart N. Clarke as above.